Special Needs Education (uniform second-cycle studies)
- Education and Rehabilitation of the Intellectually Disabled
- Early Support of Child Development
The graduate of the study programme Special Needs Education:
- has knowledge concerning organisation and methodology of educating pupils with special educational needs in an integrating and inclusive system,
- is able to diagnose and evaluate complex situations related to rehabilitation, education, therapy, re-socialisation and is capable of designing and conducting classes in which the special needs of pupils are taken into account,
- can conduct classes in a diversified group, individualize tasks and tailor the methods and content to the needs and possibilities of pupils with special educational needs.