The four institutes are located in three modern buildings: at 1 Wojska Polskiego Street (International Office, Institute of Applied Informatics), at 137 Grunwaldzka Street (Institute of Economics, Institute of Technology) and at 22 Czerniakowska Street (Institute of Pedagogy and Languages).
The University buldings, with the total area of nearly 16 thousand sq. metres, house fully equipped teaching rooms, including:
- 39 lecture halls,
- 20 computer laboratories,
- 17 specialised laboratories,
- 2 language laboratories,
- 8 seminar rooms,
- 8 auditoriums with full audiovisual equipment
The University's infrastructure is supplemented by the facilities made available by companies or schools located in Elbląg. These are:
- factory laboratories of: GE Power, METROTEST Ltd., FLSMIDTH MAAG GEAR, OPEGIEKA Lts., METAL-EXPERT, PATREX
- laboratories of: The institute for Land Reclamation and Grassland Farming in Elbląg, Heat and Power Station in Elbląg, Hydrological and Meteorology and Water Managment in Elbląg, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn and Gdańsk University of Technology.
- Sport halls.