The graduate will be fully prepared to manage construction of all types of building structures, cooperate in designing public utility, industrial and communal structures, organize production of building elements, supervise construction activities. The graduate is qualified to take up a post in construction companies, construction supervision firms and in local and state administration institutions involved in issues of architecture and construction. The course enables continuing education at second cycle studies.
The graduates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills referring to:
- construction of housing,
- industrial and communication units,
- designing basic structures and building units,
- managing team work and managing a construction company,
- building technologies and organization,
- selection and application of building materials,
- computer aided engineering.